Thursday, December 06, 2007

OK, I haven't been posting much here

But my SSDI hearing will be January 30, 2008, at 1:15 pm. I just got a call from the attorney; I haven't anything in writing yet but stuff is on its way. Info on the hearing, a video on what to expect...Gods, please, let this go well!

19 months since my benefits were denied. The atty told me it would be 18-24 months, so I guess it happened quickly. I'm happy I have a date set -- it would be nice if that meant this ordeal was going to be over, but I can't feel that optimistic yet.

Good energy and good wishes for the right outcome, where I receive a stipend, would be greatly appreciated. It would also take care of my insurance dilemma at least partially, as I would be on Medicare with some Part B addition to pay for my meds. I guess I need to start researching that soon. Any advice or input welcome.




On the crochet front, I've been working on gifts -- a scarf for the Worlds Best Teacher, a hat and wrist warmers for a friend, and a black (of course) shrug for the Gothling. I will try to get some crochet pictures posted; maybe even put some recent family photos on Flickr. I'm trying to get some school photos out for the family for the holidays; I hope everyone can live with the fact she has dark blue hair! She loved it. It's finally starting to fade out; that color lasted a long time.

No comments: