Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Crochet!

Felted skulls and a bag shaped like a cauldron. The cauldron was a 2 dimensional pattern, but I crocheted a circle for the bottom and turned it into a 3D piece, though that's not easy to see in the photos.


Photo_102607_001.jpg

Photo_102607_002.jpg

Photo_102607_003.jpg



I'm at a science fiction convention -- MileHiCon -- this weekend; I'm hoping to post more crochet soon. I've got the photos -- it's just getting tem up on the Net and available!

While I'm talking about conventions, Dear Santa, please send me tickets for the whole family to Denvention 3, the World Science Fiction Convention here in Denver next year. I last went to a WorldCon in 1976 -- 32 years ago! We're working like crazy to come up with the fundage; but frankly, it may take my actually getting disability with "back pay" to be able to swing it. I'll keep working on it, though. It's been a really long time.

1 comment:

madscienceknitter said...

I was wondering if you created a pattern for this cauldron and skulls, I will purchase it from you if you do. I love that you are positive in the face of so much adversity. I was diagnosed with an operable form of cancer last year and have been fighting since. I will win my fight........,,